A lot of hard work goes into making a house a home. There is no reason your windows should add to your chores. Window World’s Swing & Clean windows offer a crisp, clean design that accentuates the interior and exterior style of your home. Equally important is the superbly engineered pivot system that allows sash cleaning from inside your home.
All this, and every Swing & Clean window features the same low maintenance, energy-efficient benefits you expect from Window World. Swing & Clean windows are a perfect demonstration of Window World’s pursuit of performance, intelligence and beauty.
In addition to a wide range of upgrades and decorative options, Swing & Clean windows are protected by a Lifetime Limited Warranty*. Window World’s Swing & Clean windows are available for new construction as part of our Performance Series line.
Slider Windows Features
- Fusion-welded sash & mainframe adds strength and rigidity
- Triple-barrier weather stripping keeps the elements out
- EasyGrip sash lock for an easy swinging sash
- DuraBrake™ pivot/glide shoe secures the sash for cleaning
- Multi Chambered Sash & Mainframe create insulating air spaces for superior thermal efficiency.
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made tough and solid with virgin vinyl (PVC) powder, their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Dura Brake™pivot/glide shoe forces sash to lock in position when opened beyond four degrees, preventing sash movement when the window is opened for cleaning.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails creates a tight seal against air infiltration while adding security and comfort.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- PPG Intercept™ Warm Edge Spacer System maximizes window performance and longevity.
- EasyGrip sash lock allows the sash to swing in easily.
The advance design of windows also includes
- Fusion welded Sash & Mainframe structure adds strength and rigidity. Tough, extra-thick extrusion walls provide the ultimate in welding strength.
- Ventilator locks secure sash in the open position to provide ventilation.
- Metal reinforcement adds strength at the meeting rails.
- Triple-barrier weather stripping between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration.
- Full or half fibre glass screen provides ventilation.