Advanced design and quality materials provide the strength and durability of AMI’s i201 Impact Window and High Performance Window.
- Durable vinyl frames and sashes are made tough with virgin vinyl (PVC) resin. Their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful finish lasts.
- A network of strategic insulating air chambers help to reduce conduction and cut high energy costs.
- Fully extruded lift rail for ease of operation for top and bottom sash.
- The 13/16″ insulated glass unit of the i201 Impact Window features a 3mm layer of annealed glass, a warm edge spacer system and two more layers of 3mm annealed glass fortified by a layer of 0.090″ laminate.
- Galvanized steel reinforcement for added strength to the exterior of the meeting rail.
- Interlock at the meeting rail creates a tight seal for security and peace of mind.
- Fin seal weatherstripping and foam filled bulb seal helps to prevent infiltration at the interlock.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel reinforcement on the interior enhances overall window strength.
- Slim-line sash design for increased glass area.
- Galvanized steel reinforcement for added strength at the sill.
- “Dead bolt” locking system at the sill helps sash to absorb impact without bending or collapsing.
- Compression bulb seal at the sill for added protection from air and water infiltration.
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior.
- Heavy-duty reinforced sash tilt latch helps to secure the sash when closed.
Plus these additional features
- Fusion-welded sash and mainframe structure adds strength and rigidity for the ultimate in window performance.
- Tilt-in top and bottom sash for ease of cleaning.
- Stainless steel constant force balance system ensures years of easy, smooth operation of the sash.
- Fully extruded screen frame and fiberglass screen provide adequate ventilation .
- Stucco flange option is available.