Double-Hung windows from Window World are the perfect combination of beautiful, classic style and next-generation technology. With two operating, vertically stacked lites, these superbly crafted windows bring easy maintenance and energy efficiency to new heights. A wide selection of decorative options makes upgrading any home uniquely personal.
4000 Series Double Hung windows
Beautifully refined silhouette and advanced energy-saving technology, Window World 4000 Series delivers exceptional style, strength, energy efficiency and value – everything today’s homeowners are looking for in a quality replacement window, and more.
This next-generation 4000 Series is precision-engineered to meet or exceed stringent ENERGY STAR® requirements, providing triple-pane energy-saving performance in a dual-pane unit. The dual-pane, double-strength insulated glass, thermally optimized frame and sash and non-conductive composite reinforcements are just part of the advanced energy engineering that puts 4000 Series Windows in a class all their own – premium window performance with everyday affordability. With Window World Windows your home will have a fresh, energy-efficient, low-maintenance solution backed by an allinclusive lifetime limited warranty.*
- Fusion-welded sash & mainframe adds strength and rigidity.
- Fully extruded lift rail adds strength, durability and ease of operation.
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines and added beauty.
- Protective hollow bulb seal at sill for added weather protection.
- Reinforced narrow silhouette frame and sash profiles make a statement of style with their low-profile design. The result is a beautiful and expanded glass area. At the same time, internal chambers increase structural integrity, rigidity and energy efficiency.
- Composite meeting-rail reinforcement allows for secure mounting of hardware; the non-conductive material helps reduce the transfer of energy.
- End-of-throw cam shift locking delivers increased strength and protection to the recessed lock. It also includes an “unlocked” indicator
- The smooth and uniform, true sloped sill quickly directs water runoff without the use of weep holes, keeping the exterior of the window clean and attractive.
- Our telescoping sill dam delivers a triple payoff: protection from air and water infiltration, increased structural stability and enhanced beauty.
- When extreme wind and weather hit, our proprietary sill interlock stands strong. Traditional sloped sill designs can allow the sash to bow during powerful winds, but with our interlocking sash-to-sill technology, the sash is channeled firmly into the window frame for a unified wall of strength.
- Our innovative screen bulb seal creates a snug fit that eliminates light and insect penetration between the screen and frame. It also aids in easy screen installation and removal.
Insulated Glass Packages to Meet Your Needs.
Maximize your energy savings by choosing a high-performance SolarZone™ insulated glass† package to meet your specific climate challenges. The lower the U-Value, the less energy you’ll need to heat your home. The lower the Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC), the more you’ll conserve on air-conditioning.
Double-paned clear glass unit
Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E glass, argon gas and metal alloy Intercept spacer.
Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E SHGC glass, argon gas and metal alloy Intercept spacer.
Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E glass, argon gas and metal alloy Intercept spacer, along with insulationenhanced mainframe.
Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E glass, argon gas and stainless steel Intercept spacer.
|SolarZone ThermD Elite
Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E SHGC glass, argon gas and stainless steel Intercept spacer.
|SolarZone ThermD iE
Double-paned unit with one pane of Low-E glass, argon gas and stainless steel Intercept spacer, along with insulation-enhanced mainframe.
6000 Series Double Hung Windows
The superior performance of 6000 Series windows starts with innovation. Every precision-engineered component contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier, while extra-thick, fusion-welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration, adding up to greater energy savings and lower utility bills.
6000 Series windows features a sloped sill helping to prevent air and water infiltration while maintaining a timeless, detailed appearance. Beveled mainframes on double-hung and sliding windows complement any home style.
Best yet, 6000 Series windows are covered by Window World’s impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty for complete peace-of-mind.
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header.
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping between sash and jamb.
- Compression bulb seal at the sill for further weather protection.
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines.
- Fully extruded lift rails for strength & durability.
- Fusion-welded sash & mainframe adds strength and rigidity.
- A fusion-welded sash and mainframe structure for added strength and rigidity. Tough, extra-thick extrusion walls provide the ultimate in welding strength.
- Dual ventilator locks a secure way to keep windows open for proper ventilation.
- Full balance covers help protect against air infiltration while adding a finished look to the window frame.
- Constant force balance system eliminates sash cords, weights and pulleys,and provides easy fingertip operation.
- Tilt-in top and bottom sashes make cleaning safe and easy from inside the home.
- Triple-barrier weather stripping between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration.
- Full or half fiberglass screens provide ventilation.
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp, tough and solid with virgin vinyl with color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Airtight insulating chambers help reduce conduction and cut high energy bills.
- Quad 4 weather stripping at the header adds even more protection from the elements.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- PPG Intercept™ Warm Edge Spacer System maximizes window performance and Longevity.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails create a super-tight seal against air infiltration,providing security, comfort and well-being.
- Metal reinforcement adds strength at the meeting rails.
- Drop-in glazing provides energy efficiency as well as interior aesthetic appeal.
- Compression bulb seal at the sill creates an all-season weather barrier.
- Sloped sill ensures quick water to drainage to the exterior.
- Hidden Screen track produces clean lines and added beauty.